The Stuff We All Get!
Fall has arrived which means it's conference season: Connections is happening this week, the PASS Summit is just around the corner, SQLintersection at the end of the month, and SQL Server Live! in November...and that's not including all the SQLSaturdays happening every weekend as well.
Conferences are great for learning and catching up with friends and #SQLFamily...but let's admit it - we all like to roam the vendor halls to score free stuff, too! Some things we grab to bring back to the office, user group, or family at home; every now and then you pick something up and say, "no way anyone's getting their hands on this!"
For this month's topic we're going to have a little fun. I want to hear the story about the best SQL Server swag you've ever received. No cheap tchotchkes here - we want to know about the good stuff. Tell us when, where, and how you got it. Make sure to include a picture, too, because you know you want to make the rest of envious at your prize SWAG!
A few rules to follow when participating:
- Your post must be published between 00:00 GMT Tuesday, October 8th, 2013, and 00:00 GMT Wednesday, October 9th, 2013
- Your post must contain the T-SQL Tuesday logo from above and the image should link back to this blog post.
- Trackbacks should work, but if you don’t see one please link to your post in the comments section below so everyone can see your work
And some optional (and highly encouraged) things to also do:
- Include a reference to T-SQL Tuesday in the title of your post
- Tweet about your post using the hash tag #TSQL2sDay
- Consider hosting T-SQL Tuesday yourself. Adam Machanic keeps the list.
About T-SQL Tuesday
T-SQL Tuesday was started by Adam Machanic (Blog | @AdamMachanic) in 2009. It’s a monthly blog party with a rotating host, who is responsible for providing a new topic each month. In case you've missed a month or two, Steve Jones (Blog | @way0utwest ) maintains a complete list for your reading enjoyment.
I'm looking forward to seeing your best SWAG!